The Rossell Funeral Home was established in 1947 by Norman M. Rossell, who later partnered with his brother Ronald Rossell. The brothers ran the funeral home until 1978, when Ronald’s sons took over. This family-owned and operated funeral home has been recognized by the community as one of the best businesses in the area. The funeral home still occupies the original building Normal purchased, which was built in 1886. They also still use the buildings old barn that was built to house a horse a
In addition to the elegant rooms on the first floor used for services, the Rossell Funeral Home has a small museum on the second floor. This museum displays various items found in funeral homes over the decades.